- Appropriate Riding Hats must adhere to the current BSJA/BE safety standards with no fixed peaks for cross country or arena eventing. Body protectors that adhere to the current BE safety standards must be worn while cross country or arena evening. Failure to wear the correct safety equipment will void any insurance
- An adult must accompany riders under 16 years of age, either on foot or mounted
- Riders using the Cross Country course must keep to the right side of the concrete road that divides the Cross Country course with the Racehorse grass and all weather gallops
- Familiarise yourself with the jumps you intend to use and only jump fences which you consider are suitable for yourself and your horse.
- Do not jump a flagged obstacle in the wrong direction, do not jump a fence with crossed flags
- Please show consideration for other riders on the course.
- The landowner reserves the right to refuse admission
- Dogs are only allowed on a lead and not in the all weather arenas
- Users must poo pick after using the facilities and leave the lorry/car park clean
- Damage to fences must be reported you will not be charged
- Coombelands reserves the right to close the facility with no notice and stop any current hire
- Coombelands Equestrian has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of the horse and rider it is your responsibility to take precautions to prevent accidents. Coombelands Equestrian takes no responsibility for accidents or incidents whatsoever. Riders use all facilities at their own risk.
- All accidents must be reported and entered into the Coombelands Equestrian accident book
- Any problems on course contact Vets: 01903 883050 Grid Reference: TQ05193591
- ALL PERSONS RIDING MUST AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All data is held by Coombelands Equestrian for clients to make bookings more straight forward and to enable us to contact you in an emergency situation. Coombelands do not share data or allow access to the data to any third parties.
50% Refunds for withdrawals up to 48 Hours before the start of the show, event or hire.
0% Refunds within 48 hours before the start of the show, event or hire unless your entries can be resold.
No Refunds on day of the show.
Transfer or carry forward of entry allowed up until 48 Hours before the start of the show, these can only be transferred or carried forward once and must be used within 3 months.